Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Second Rey Sanchez Autograph!

I already have this autograph of Rey Sanchez


It's certified, so I know its good.  Why would I want/need another one??

Good question.

Its an interesting answer.


Here is the new autograph card.  The auto isn't certified and there was not COA with the card. The card itself is just the plain old Topps base set from 1993 Is the autograph real?  I'm assuming so.  I don't think anyone is going to get too rich taking 18¢ cards of Rey Sanchez and turning them into five dollar cards.

My reason for getting the card is this...


....his 1994 card.  Rey is being a nice guy, signing a card for a fan at HoHoKam Park in Mesa.  And the card he's signing is the 1993 Topps.  And now I've got a signed, 1993 Topps card of Rey Sanchez, as featured on the 1994 card.

No comments:

Post a Comment