So I went through my cards, all 11,100 of them, and found the ones with the bear. That may sound like a daunting task, but it wasn't as hard as you may think. First, since I've already got all the cards scanned, I didn't have to look though the cards in the binders. Instead, I looked through the folders on my computer. I would click on the cards I wanted to select, then I copied and pasted them into a new "Cubbie Bear" folder I set up. Secondly, since the patched was only on uniforms from 1962-1978, I didn't have to even bother with a ton of folders. Upper Deck, Donruss, Fleer, Stadium Club, and a bunch of others were made after 1978--so no Cubbie bear on them.
Once I had all the cards in the new folder, it was just a matter of making the tiles. I ended up with 335 different cards. I put the Topps cards first, then the Ernie Banks and Billy Williams collection cards, and then the rest, alphabetically, by brand name.