Saturday, March 14, 2009

Thank you, Adam

Yesterday the mailman brought be a nice present from Adam at Thoughts and Sox. He had some extra Cubs lying around and was kind enough to send them my way. With several of the cards I get to say, "My first..."

I'll start with my favorite of the lot, my first Turkey Red, and it is Mr. Cub himself, Ernie Banks, 2005



My first chrome cards:

Aramis Ramirez and Kerry Wood, Bowman Chrome 2004




Sergio Mitre and Casey Kopitzke, Topps Chrome 2005




From Upper Deck Masterpieces 2008, Carlos Zambrano



My first Bazooka cards, Shammy Sosa, Mark Prior, and Derrek Lee, 2005





A Topps Golds 2005 Greg Maddux, #977/2004



My first Upper Deck X, Carlos Zambrano 2008



Kosuke Fukudome Stadium Club, 2008



Donruss Throwback Threads 2004 Derrek Lee



Sportflics 1990 Mark Grace and Damon Berryhill



Thank you Adam for your generosity.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a Stadium Club checklist... is there more than one Fukudome? Mine doesn't look anything like that one. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete