Thursday, December 13, 2018

Up For Grabs

When I picked up the Sandberg SCD card, I also got seven other cards.

Seven cards that don't interest me at all.

So they are all up for grabs.

  

 

 



If you want one or two (that's the limit - I'd like to spread them around), let me know.  I'll send them out in a PWE and you can send me back something Cubbie.

In the comments on Monday, Billy Kingsley called dibs on the Lemieux and Malone.  Help yourself to the rest.

Edit.... The Abbott, Lemiuex, Malone, and Van Slyke cards are gone.


7 comments:

  1. I don't have your address...I'm going to need it...and to visit the local card store. (I will take any excuse I can get to do that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be interested in the Griffey please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be interested in the Andy Van Slyke. I'll write you at the address you gave above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are the Bell and Smith cards still available? If so, I'd take them.

    ReplyDelete