Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Sporadic Posting

 Posts here will be sporadic for the next couple of weeks.  Mrs. WW and I did what old retired people from Michigan do.  We went south.

We’re in Gulf Shores, Alabama.  My mother in law rented a condo on the Gulf for two months and we are with her.  The high temperature yesterday was 50° warmer here than back home.  We did a 15 mile bike ride in t-shirts and shorts.  I can get used to this!

I do have my regular Saturday and Sunday posts scheduled.  I also have access to the scans of all of my cards, so I might try to put something up occasionally.  But if you don’t see anything new for a few days, don’t worry, I’m fine.  

3 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Southern California where I'm originally from. Enjoy the nice weather, we have ice here in North Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I retire from 37 years of teaching this spring. I hope I enjoy mine as much as you seem to be.

    ReplyDelete