Wednesday, September 18, 2024

2024 Finest Cubs - Uncommon

 I wrote last week about the 2024 Finest and the three 100-cards levels in the set.  I got the common cards pretty easily.  It took a little time but I now have the cards from the second level, which Topps calls "uncommon."

Topps made it pretty easy to tell which of the three levels a card belongs to by putting the level name under the card number.  A less-easier way is by the design of the background on the front of the card.  I'll show all three of the different fronts in a couple of days.

I don't know if this was done with any of the other teams, but there are exactly five Cubs cards in each level.  Below are the five uncommon Cubs.

 

 


This is the only card in the set for Canario, Hoerner, and Swanson.  PCA and Imanaga ended up with cards in all of the levels.

1 comment:

  1. I really hate sets with levels. Topps seems to be doing it with more frequency and it automatically makes me not want to collect the cards.

    ReplyDelete