Friday, June 10, 2011

International!

Topps has put out some nice parallel sets this year. I think almost everyone likes the Diamond Anniversary cards in the flagship set.

The Bowman international parallel is another hit, at least with me. As I've said in earlier posts, I like parallels that change more than just the border. And interanational seems very appropriate as baseball becomes more global.

It took a little time to track down all 10 Cubs cards, but I made finished the job! Among the 10 Cubs, there are four different countries: USA, Canada, Dominican Republic, and Japan. Take a look:

USA



Boynton Beach, Florida



Augusta, Georgia



Selma, California



St. Louis, Missouri



Scottsdale, Arizona

Dominican Republic



Monte Cristy



Santo Domingo



San Pedro de Macoris

Japan



Osaki

Canada




Sechelt, British Columbia

1 comment: