Friday, March 28, 2014

A Few New Cards for the Billy Williams Collection

I recently placed an order with Checkoutmycards as I continue to work on getting all the Starting Lineup Cubs. Now that COMC has a flat $3.00 shipping charge, I thought there wouldn't be any harm adding a few more cards to the order. I went through their inventory and found several cards of Billy Williams that I could add to my PC. I didn't pay more than a few bucks for each, and since shipping was already covered, I figured I got some good deals especially since all the cards were numbered.


This is a /750 card from Skybox Autographics. It's my one and only Skybox card.



This is a card with a pinstriped patch. The card is /190 and comes from SP Legendary Cuts Historic Swatches.



Here are two more cards from Panini's 2013 Cooperstown Collection, or as I affectionately refer to, the droopy boobs set. I already had a base, red, and green version. Adding the blue (/499) and gold (/299) gives me a nice little five card rainbow.


No comments:

Post a Comment