Thursday, March 13, 2014

Another Card for the Barney Rainbow...

...but not the one I really want.  I wish I was going to be showing my new 2014 Barney clear parallel.  But no.  Another has yet to surface anywhere, so I'm still in wait mode.

Instead, I've got this card...


...with all the foil missing.  It's not a true parallel; it's a printing error.  In fact, it seems to be a fairly common printing error.  When researching for this on Sunday, I found active listings for 74 cards and another 46 in the sold listings section.

Now that I've got this one, I'm now looking for this one...


...the no foil, no picture, no color version.

I think it will go nicely with my blank back card.

The no foil makes fourteen for the rainbow.

5 comments:

  1. What is the second one on the top row? A sparkle variation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the blank back card...kinda hard to tell since the front is identical to the base card.

      Delete
  2. When Opening Day comes out next week will you add that to your rainbow, too? Or no, because it's technically from a different set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always included the Opening Day card in the rainbow since it's the same picture and design. I'll add the factory team set card, too.

      Delete
  3. I may be chasing most of this rainbow as well. I just found out Ryno is mentioned on the back.

    ReplyDelete