Friday, July 3, 2015

2015 Topps Series 2 Cubs

As usual, Brentandbecca came through and I've got my Series 2 Cubs set in hand.

The biggest news with the Cubs set is the addition of Kris Bryant.  His base card, a common, is selling for prices way more than a common should go for.

Bryant was among nine Cubs in Series Two.  As a sign of roster improvement and stability, all nine are still with the Cubs!

Here they are:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I was impressed that Topps got a picture of Bryant in the home whites at Wrigley until I did a little digging.


The picture is actually from this spring, March 26, in Mesa.  The tight cropping hides any ballpark identification.

 

1 comment:

  1. They might have cheated a little, but I'd rather they do what they did with Bryant than the hideous photoshop treatment!

    ReplyDelete