Saturday, May 28, 2016

2015 Topps Finest Cubs

I was looking to add the 2016 Topps Finest team set to my collection when I realized that I never picked up the 2015 team set.  Oops!

Then I realized why I didn't get the 2015 set.  One card... Kris Bryant.  His was a short print and a year ago it was going for a ridiculous price.

Unfortunately for me it still is.  One sold last week for $61.  I'm going to have to wait for a deal to pop up.

In the meantime, I went ahead and picked up the other three Cubs. They were all in the base set and they were all cheap.  Sportlots had the three for 85¢ total.





Baez, Rizzo, and Soler.

These three will do just fine for now.

2 comments:

  1. I love me some Sportlots! Happy Summer Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been taking advantage of the lower prices on older cards as I fill stuff in from last year I missed. Although, as you said, some stuff isn't coming back down yet.

    Spreadsheet update when you get a chance, please? I found some stuff I had set aside for you and just want to make sure you didn't pick it up in the meantime. Thanks

    ReplyDelete