Saturday, August 3, 2013

Another Look at the 2013 Cubs Calendar


In this post from early February, I was bemoaning the fact that five of the 12 players featured in the 2013 Cubs calendar were no longer with the team.  Now that the trade deadline is past, let's take another look at the calendar to see just who is still with the team.

Sadly, if I was upset in February about five of the 12 gone, how should I feel now, with only three of the 12 featured players still with the Cubs?

Since February, these guys have departed...





The only three left with the team...





And here's a look at all 12 of the players in the calendar




1 comment:

  1. I've been known to have made similar comments about the Mets team calendar. The worst part is that these calendars go to press so early, I'd bet a stack of 1990 Donruss that Garza and Soriano are in the 2014 calendar.

    ReplyDelete