Saturday, August 24, 2013

Thank You. Tom

Today's card come courtesy of P-Town Tom from Waiting 'til Next Year, a fine blog by a fellow Cubs fan.  Tom and I are both working on putting together the 11 card Aunt Millies Cub set.  He picked up a lot of cards but didn't need every card in the lot.  One of the extras was this one...


....of Darwin Barney.  He was kind enough to send the extra my way. Thank you Tom!

I had a Barney card for my player collection and this one will go into the team set.  Tom's addition leaves me one card short of completing the set.

My missing card...


....is this one of Theo Epstien.  I haven't seen it show up on Ebay yet, and if anyone does see it pop up...stay away, please!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that Darwin made it safely. Good luck on tracking down Theo!

    ReplyDelete