Monday, August 26, 2013

Mini Barney Pink

Parallel #20 has arrived...


...the pink border version of Darwin Barney's mini card.  The pinks are /25...mine is 15/25

This is the first numbered card I've got in the Barney collection that is 15/.  The significance is that 15 is his uniform number.  There are player collectors that go exclusively after numbered cards that match their player's uniform.

I'm not one of them.  I'm happy to just have one of the numbered cards.

With the pink mini in hand, my Barney Topps rainbow is now up to 19 cards.  I've got the gold mini on the way, and then the update set will have a sapphire version.  

The black mini Barney card is on Ebay right now with a BIN of $24.99.  The card is /5, so that price isn't out of line for a low-numbered card.  But I haven't been able to talk myself into hitting the BIN.  I'm hoping it will go unsold and be re-listed at a lower price.  If it does get sold to someone else, it won't be a big deal--I'm happy with three mini cards.

Here is the updated tile with 19 cards...




No comments:

Post a Comment