Wednesday, January 24, 2024

My First Most Wanted of 2024

 Well that didn't take long!  I was able to pick up my first most wanted card within the first three weeks of the year.


I found the 2023 Ryne Sandberg card from Select.  It shouldn't have been that difficult, but there just isn't much Select even available, much less the Sandberg card.  A dealer must have recently bought a bunch and he listed many cards from the set, including Ryno's.  I grabbed it immediately for $1.49.  Only three other copies of the card have been sold on eBay since late August, so I'm happy to finally have the card and to have gotten it for such a bargain price.

With the card in hand, I am finished with the 2023 Select Cubs team set.

 

 

These four are from the first level, #1-100, called Concourse.

 

Two Cubs were in the Premier level, #101-200.







The Diamond level has five Cubs.


No comments:

Post a Comment