Thursday, September 28, 2017

Heritage High Discs

I buy most of my team sets from Brentandbecca.  He can get me most, but not all, of the Cubs cards from a particular brand.  He buys cases from Topps, so he typically won't have the retail or hobby only cards.  Those I've got to chase myself.

The High Number Heratige set had a couple retail only insert sets.  The 1968 game rookie cards were only found and Target.  No Cubs were on that checklist.  The Walmart exclusive is the 1968 discs.  Two Cubs were on that list.



It's hard to believe that Bryant was left off the disc checklist from the main Heritage.  It's hard to believe that Bryant was left off of any checklist.   I guess Topps felt they had to leave a few names for the the High set.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been a fan of red, but it looks good on those disks. Cool.

    ReplyDelete