Saturday, October 31, 2020

Candy Cards

 Kids will be out tonight going after all of the free candy they can get.... socially distanced, of course.  

I looked through my collection to see how if I had cards from candy brands.  I didn't find as many as I thought I would.


M&M's had a set in 1987.  I should put a big red M on Ryno's helmet.


Milk Duds put pictures of players on their boxes in 1971.  I've got the cards of Billy and Ernie.  Getting the entire Cubs set is a wish of mine, but the cards can get a bit pricey.


Nestle had a few sets in the 80's and 90s and one more in 2002.


You can't tell by the front of the card, but this was given out by Twizzlers

That's all I could find.  I'm sure there must be other candy brands that I'm missing.  Anyone got one to add?


3 comments:

  1. Topps put out the Superstar Stand-ups in 1991 that had candy in them... but that doesn't follow the rules set in your question. Snack cakes were much more prolific in card distribution than candy was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw that Twizzler card on another blog recently. I'd love to pick up the set eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's always the American Caramel sets, but it's not like those are readily available these days!

    ReplyDelete