Tuesday, February 20, 2024

The 2024 Topps Pack for the Wall

Compared to the past few years, it was relatively easy to find 2024 Topps series one packs.  The local Meijer had a large supply of boxes.  I wish I could just by a couple of packs, but it looks like those days are gone.  If you want to get a regular pack, you'll have to buy a box, which I did.

My run of packs is now up to 56 years, from 1969 though 2024, and they are all displayed on the wall above my desk at the WW World Headquarters.  Below you can see how the display has progressed, with a picture from when I started in 2009, and then from 2012 to today.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats - that is a fabulous item - it is tremendous look back into time and history

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best hobby displays I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a wall display! I love that you started with the 1969 pack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cool collection!

    ReplyDelete