Monday, August 23, 2021

2021 Allen & Ginter Full Sized Cubs Relics

With brentandbecca out of the case busting business, I have to get my cards from a variety of eBay sellers.  I sure do miss the convenience and economy of buying from a single seller.  My 2021 Allen and Ginter orders are arriving and I'll show the cards as they get delivered .  Up today are the full-sized relics.

There are two different designs of full sized relics.  Pattern A has 56 cards and there are another 62 in Pattern B.

 


These are the three Cubs in Pattern A.  I received three different relics among the three cards.  There's a home and away jersey along with a bat.

 

 

The four Cubs in Pattern B have two different relics, the home whites and away grays.

Here's a fun-fact.... the seven Cubs with a full relic were members of the Central Division champion Cubs from 2007 and 2020.  

Here's a sad-fact... the only Cubs that will be Division champions in 2021 are ex-Cubs traded to better teams.... sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment