Saturday, April 16, 2016

2016 Legacies Vault Metal Billy Williams

Billy Williams was included in the high-end Legacies of Baseball.

This new brand is way out of my league since a box of four cards will run you about $135.  The box includes two autograph cards, one Vault Metal card, and one insert.

I picked up Billy's Vault Metal card for five bucks plus shipping



The cards are called Vault Metal because they are printed on metal...actually aluminum.



The base Metal card is /135.  There are also purple (/50), red (/25) and black (1/1) versions.  The black version is listed on ebay for $250...I'll pass!

The picture on the card is one I've never seen before.  Good for Topps for not dragging out the same few pictures!  It looks to be taken in Scottsdale in 1973 or 1974.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh! I'll have to check these out. I'm always looking to add something new to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won't be busting any of this anytime soon... but I might need to see what Athletics and Padres made the checklist.

    ReplyDelete