Monday, October 23, 2017

Winner

I wish this was a post about the Cubs.   It's not.

But I am still thrilled about what I've got for today, and its totally non-baseball.

Are you a fan of Jeopardy?

Did you watch the show on Friday?

Because if you did, you got to see my daughter-in-law...... and she won!


Here she is as she's introduced at the start of the show.


And here she is after she won the game and $20,400!

The game was actually taped over two months ago, in early August.  She was sworn to secrecy, so we didn't know she won until we watched on Friday.  Actually, we kinda had an idea she won because she had to go back to Los Angeles the week after her first trip.

As returning champion, she's on again tonight.  And again, she couldn't talk about how she did.   We're hoping for a repeat.

Tune in to Jeopardy tonight and cheer her on!

6 comments:

  1. Ha. That is awesome! Congrats to her on the win (s)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! My grandfather watches Jeopardy every night. I'll be sure to tell him to cheer for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! My high school math teacher was a repeat winner several years ago. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Hope her win streak continues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your family. That's very cool! Sorry I missed it. I knew a loss prevention guy who had been on. Nice guy but very serious when it came to his job. I took Excedrin as soon as he walked in the door to do an audit.

    ReplyDelete