Friday, March 5, 2021

2020 Bowman Heritage Cubs

 How messed up are things that I still have 2020 cards to show in the third month of 2021?  I am so ready for things to get back to normal!!

The 2020 version of Bowman Heritage was an on-line only product that was made available in mid-January.  The design used is from 1992.  It seems very wrong for a set that isn't yet even 30 years old should get the Heritage treatment.

There is a 100-card set of veterans along with another 150 cards for the prospects. Since I cheery-pick the Cubs instead of buying packs, I had to wait for sellers to list the cards, then for Topps to ship, and finally for the seller to get the cards and pass them on to me.

Today I've got the four Cubs from the 100-card vet set.


 

It supposed to be the vet set, but two of the Cubs four cards belong to rookies.  However, I am perfectly fine with that since neither of them are named Robel Garcia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment