Wednesday, November 22, 2023

2023 Topps Archives Cubs

 The 2023 version of Archives came out on November 8.  The set consists of 300 cards, with 100 cards divided among three designs, 1956, 1965, and 2003.  Included on the checklist are both active and retired players.

I picked up my 12 card Cubs team set from Card Barrel.  I haven't used that site much before, relying more on Sportlots.  Sportlots was a problem for this set, though, since I needed 12 cards and it was difficult to find one seller (and one shipping charge) that had all 12.  I think Card Barrel will be my go-to site when I need a larger number of cards.





These are the Cubs with the 1956 design.  The Suzuki card seems really out of place with the green/yellow colors instead of the red/blue on all the others.  

 

 

Four Cubs have the 1965 design.

 

The 2003 cards have just three Cubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment