Thursday, November 16, 2023

Dansby Swanson Living Set


Dansby Swanson is the latest Cub in Topps' Living set, added the week of October 18.  He is the fifth Cub player in 2023, which is the most Cubs in a year since six were included in 2018, the set's first year.

The artist, Jared Kelley, did an amazing job.  The painting looks very much like a photograph.
The card had a print run of 2,642.  That is the highest run for a Cub card since Seiya Suziki's card last August.  

There are now 24 Cubs cards in the set and they make a nice 4x6 mosaic.



2 comments:

  1. I have this card in my collection also...always liked Dansby.
    Good Job! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing all of the Living cards in a tile like that makes me wish I would been picking these up all this time.
    I agree, the artist did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete