Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Funny Credits


One of the many Cub-themed presents I got for Christmas this year was the World Series DVD.  MLB did a nice job of capturing the excitement and tension of the series.  It was an enjoyable way to spend 1 hour and 37 minutes, especially knowing way it ended!

I know most of you non-Cub fans wouldn't have a whole lot of interest in the movie, but there is one funny part I'd like to share with all of you.  During the end credits, they had several members of the team read from a list of things facts related to 1908, the last time the Cubs won the World Series.

Make sure you watch all the way to the end.  They saved my favorite one for last.

Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Alas, I was hoping that I would get the DVD as a Christmas present... but no dice. I'll pick it up sometime down the road.
    Thanks for posting the video. That was great!

    ReplyDelete