Saturday, October 26, 2019

Perennial Picture in Perennial All-Stars


I had to see if the picture on Mr. Cub's Perennial All-Stars card was used perennially.

I found it has been used several times by both Upper Deck and Topps.


2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes


2008 Upper Deck Goudey


2008 Heritage Then and Now - very interesting that both companies used the same picture in the same year.  I don't recall that happening any more with Topps and Panini products.


2010 Topps Sterling
 

2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Hallmark Heroes

3 comments:

  1. I wish the number on the guy in the background was clearer. I'm mildly curious to know who it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have thought this image was used more. I feel like this is one of only 2 images I have seen of him in recent years.

    ReplyDelete