Wednesday, July 22, 2020

2020 Topps Series 2 Cubs

It's been nearly a month since Series Two was released and I've finally got my Cubs cards.  Of course if I can wait nearly four months for the season to start, waiting one month for cards is nothing!

Making the wait a little easier is the fact that of the nine Cubs cards, five have already been seen in either Opening Day or the Factory Team set.

Card's we've already seen include...


 
 
 

Bryant, Contreras, Darvish, Happ, and Heyward.

Making their 2020 debut are...

 
 

...Caratini, Chatwood, and Wick.

The last Cubs card is another checklist...


... celebrating a walk-off win on a Kris Bryant home run.  In case you're having a sense of deja vu, there was a similar checklist card...


... in series one.

1 comment:

  1. Series 2 in hand before Opening Day. 2020 has got me shaking my head.

    ReplyDelete