Friday, July 17, 2020

Topps Living Set Willson Contreras

Willson Contreras was one of the two players chosen for the Living Set the week of June 24.  I ordered my card that same day but it took Topps two weeks to get it in the mail.  They did send an email letting me know that they were having shipping delays, so I can give them a pass.


The card has a print run of 2,052 and he now has the record for the lowest print run of any Cub player.  The previous low was Kyle Hendricks' run of 2,074.

There have now be an even dozen Cubs included in the set and I've got all of them...

3 comments:

  1. I sent my Brother, a Cubs fan, a Ernie Banks TLS card for his Birthday this Sunday.

    Contreras will find his way into my collection of catchers cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Topps for leaving Robel Garcia on the outside looking in so far. It's probably been VERY difficult on them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this concept, I truly hope Topps stays with it a long time.

    ReplyDelete