Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cubs Bucks

Though the Cubs were shut out of most of the Heritage inserts, three Cubs were on the Baseball Bucks checklist. So naturally, I had to get them!

When they arrived, I was surprised at how small they were. I was thinking that they would be closer in size to real money, not Monopoly money. They're a bit tough to store, too. Right now I've got them on the bottom row of a nine page sheet, though about 1/2" of them sticks out of the pocket.

Here are the three Cubs, Starlin Castro, Tyler Colvin, and Aramis Ramirez.







If you look closely at the pictures on the baseball bucks, you'll notice that they have the same one as on the players regular Heritage card. Topps did the same thing with some of the original baseball bucks in 1962.




This should give you a good look at the recycling.

1 comment:

  1. I'm wondering if those baseball bucks would fit in the "tall boy" pages?

    ReplyDelete