Saturday, May 2, 2015

Added Another 2011 Darwin Barney Finest Auto Relic

For a long time now I've been looking to add the red version of Darwin Barney's 2011 Finest Auto/relic.  I already have the refractor, green, orange, and gold.  The red is /25 and I haven't seen one on Ebay.  There are two on Checkoutmycards, but with prices of $41 and $75, I've passed on those.

The red was going to be my last of these auto/relics.  The remaining were /10, /5. or 1/1.

But, lookie lookie!


I got a /5 purple!

This popped up on Ebay with an opening bid of $15.  I was able to win the auction, and I paid more than the opening.  But I also paid much less that what the /25 reds are going for.

I'm still holding out hope that a red will show up at a reasonable price.  Until then, purple is the new red.




No comments:

Post a Comment