Wednesday, June 1, 2016

2016 Finest Cubs (minus the Bryant)

I've gone after the 2016 Finest Cubs set, but have come up one short again.... Kris Bryant.  For the second year in a row, his card is one of ten short prints.  I will have to wait and see if I can get a deal on one.

But its not like I don't have other Cubs cards with 2015 Finest.  Two years ago Anthony Rizzo was the only Cub in the set.  This year there are seven, if you include the SP Bryant.   Seven out of 110 when a team should have three or four.  Not too shabby!

 
 
 
 
 

The mysterious fixation Topps has with Carl Edwards in 2016 continues with Finest.  Otherwise, I can't really argue with the Cubs that were included.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. I don't think I care for that card design at all. It's like an old school TV picture that just won't come into true focus.

    ReplyDelete