Tuesday, October 1, 2019

2019 Cubs Media Guide

Doesn't make much sense to get the media guide as the season ends (especially the way this season went), but that's what I did.
I tried early in the season to buy one directly from the Cubs. They make it difficult as you have to call Wrigley Field to get one.  They are not available on their website.  I did make the call, but had to leave a message and I never got a call back.
Then I thought I wait to see if I would take in a game at Wrigley.  I didn't.  So I ended up making the purchase on Ebay.  I paid less that what the Cubs would have charged me, so waiting saved me a few bucks.


The cover features Bryant, Baez, Rizzo, Hendricks, and Lester.

Inside the book, the contents are the same as always.  At this point I don't get the book for the information, I get it for the collection.  From the first roster book in 1958 through the last media guide, 2019, I've got 62 books.


No comments:

Post a Comment