Saturday, June 3, 2017

All I've Got of Him: Dexter Fowler

Yesterday Dexter Fowler returned to Wrigley Field for the first time as a Cardinal.  He get his World Series ring and lots of love from the fans and his former teammates,  Then he hits a home run to lead off the game.  Finally, the Cubs win.

It was a very good day at Wrigley.

I like Dexter Fowler and the energy he brings.  I thing the Cubs are missing that spark this year. I wish him well for the 144 games the Cardinals don't play against the Cubs.

In his short two year stay with the Cubs I picked up 19 of his cards.  Ten per year is a pretty high average for a guy who isn't a superstar.  I think he was in just about every brand I collect at least once over those two years.


1 comment:

  1. "You go, we go"

    Thanks for getting us started with that lead off homer yesterday, Dexter!

    ReplyDelete