Monday, January 22, 2018

World Series Autograph Collection Update #4

I'm now at 24 down with just one to go.


Here's the most recent addition, Pedro Strop.  That's a nice looking signature and he added his uniform number too.  This is not certified, as no certified Pedro card exists.  I'll have to take the sellers word that it is authentic.

Justin Grimm is the only player remaining.  I'm not going to pay $35 for the certified card that's on Ebay.  There was a regular Heritage signed card for $15 available, but I don't want to pay that much for a card that will just be a placeholder.  My only option right now is to wait for a reasonably priced certified card to show up.


2 comments:

  1. Strop has a surprisingly nice signature. Not legible, but Dawson-esque. I don't think I've ever seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to commemorate The Champions.

    ReplyDelete