Thursday, May 2, 2019

The One and Only Billy Williams Card from 2019

Billy Williams has been missing from most of the 2019 releases.  Do an Ebay search for "Billy Williams 2019" and you get just one card.


This one.

It a stamp insert card from 2019 Heritage.  I waited a while to get mine, holding out for the price to drop.  One came up for auction a couple weeks ago and I was able to get it for less than any of the Buy-it-nows that are currently listed.

I was hoping for more of Billy in Heritage this year since he had a really good year in 1970. Nope, this was it.

But I'll take it.

1 comment:

  1. Stamp cards are really cool. I like how they tie together two major hobbies.

    P.S. Hope Topps produces at least a few more cards of Billy Williams for you to collect in 2019.

    ReplyDelete