Friday, August 23, 2019

2011 Ginter Mini Cubs

I've had about 120 of the Allen & Ginter mini cards show up.  Most sets still have a few holes, but the 2011 set is complete. Unfortunately, it has one of the ugliest mini cards.

A quick word about the tile - I have it set at five cards across because that matches the sheets in the binder.

Take a look at all sixteen of the 2011 cards and see if you find the card I consider to be the ugly one.  I think that it really sticks out like a sore thumb.



The ugly one?


This horitzonal card of Koskus Fukudome.  It looks really out of place when you compare it to all the vertical cards.  A nice looking page is ruined by one stinker.

3 comments:

  1. I'd put that Fukudome at the end of the sheet and move everyone else up one spot. Since you have 16 in a 3x5 tile, Fukudome would be the outlier and thus sit by itself, which then doesn't look as bad. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete