Friday, March 25, 2011

Walmart Black Cubs

I had no plan to get these. Really, I didn't. But....

.... there was an auction that had a lot of ten of the eleven Cubs cards, and the starting price was $0.99. I set my sniper to a maximum bid of $3.00. I wasn't going to break the bank. If I got them, fine; if not, that would have been fine, too.

I guess no one else was too interested in them because I was able to pick them up for all of $1.25. As soon as I won, I went to Sportlots to pick up the eleventh card ($0.18) and the complete set was mine. With these now in hand, I am now on the lookout for bargain sets of the Target cards. After all, isn't it the goal of every collector to have five different variations of Tom Gorzelanny?

Here are the cards:


























No comments:

Post a Comment