Friday, March 9, 2012

Flick Friday: And the Ernie Goes To...

Last week I presented the last of my baseball movies as a part of Flick Friday. Today, it's time to pick the best Flick Friday movie of 2012. The winning film will receive the coveted




"Ernie Award"

The nominees are:


Eight Men Out


Field of Dreams


Little Big League


Major League


Mr. Baseball


61*

I'll leave the polls open until Thursday, noon, and then have the prestigious accounting firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers complete the final tabulation.

Please vote!

4 comments:

  1. I put in my vote but the Ernie Award is a bit creepy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very good movies. I haven't seen 61 though. :( I know I know I really need to. I'll see it eventually So I'll have to vote based on just the other films.

    ReplyDelete