Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Thank You Tom For the New Barney Autograph

P-Town Tom from Waiting 'Til Next Year has to be one of the most generous bloggers out there.  I am constantly seeing posts from other bloggers showing the haul that Tom sent their way.

Today, I've got one of those posts.

The haul was small, but doesn't quality trump quantity?  He sent me one card, this one:


Its a dual autograph of Darwin Barney from 2008 Just Minors.  The other signature belongs to a fellow Cub farmhand, Donnie Veal.

Tom also wrote a note on the back of this calendar page...


...that features my all-time favorite player.  How's that for thoughtfulness!  In the note Tom said he hoped that I didn't have the card.  I didn't!

Just Minors put our a couple different dual auto cards and I had this one...


...with Darwin and Tyler Colvin,  Now I've got Darwin and Donnie!

Thank you Tom for being so generous!!

1 comment: