Monday, January 25, 2010

More Binder Labels

I've been putting my 2000 - 2009 Topps complete sets into binders, so I needed to make more labels for the binder spines. I had made labels for my 1969 through 1989 sets that were based on the wax pack wrappers.

But the wax wrappers from 2000 - 2009 didn't lend themselves to labels like the older ones. So I decided to go a different route.This time I used the ends of the factory set boxes. And I really like the results.



This is what the 2009 label looks like.



They are designed to fit into the label holder on this type of album.

If you'd like to download all ten of them, here they are:

Binder Labels Topps 2000 - 2009

And now I need some help. I'm going to use the factory set boxes for the 1990 - 1999 labels, but I don't have boxes from 1995 and 1997 (I bought hand collated sets; factory sets were a lot more expensive from those years). If any of you have a factory box from these years and can scan the box ends and email them to me, I'd be most grateful. Thanks!

UPDATE: I've got a scan of the1995 box...thanks Jim!....so it's just the '97 I'm looking for.


3 comments:

  1. Paul,
    Those are really great, I like it, good job! I always just put a dupe from the set in the sleeve to i.d. it by design. I like your idea better.

    ReplyDelete