Friday, January 8, 2010

Oops...Sorry About That!

I was checking where the different readers of Wrigley Wax are coming from and I noticed I was getting several people referred to the site from a Google search for "Topps Heritage 2010." So I went to Google and typed in that search. Here's what came up:



Yup, that's me sitting right on top. Little ol' me is sitting ahead of, among others, Mario and Wax Heaven (RIP). Now here is the reason I need to apologize: My post about Heritage 2010 was from April Fools Day, 2009, when I wrote about finding some Heritage 2010 cards at Walmart. The post even included some fake cards I made up.



This is the fake Ryan Theriot card I made.

Now here we in January, 2010, and people looking for information about the new Heritage cards are reading my fake post from April. Oops! Sorry about that!

5 comments:

  1. Actually, I think that's pretty awesome. How long till you get an email from Topps? Counting from 5, 4, 3...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I agree with CCC, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "How long till you get an email from Topps? Counting from 5, 4, 3..."

    I've already got the Wrigley Wax legal team warming up in the bullpen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess that's a sure way to bump up your readership. I have dibs on the "Topps files for bankruptcy" post title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's.

    Hilarious.

    At least it's extra exposure to your blog and the basebal card blog world.

    ReplyDelete