Friday, July 1, 2016

Carl Edwards Jersey Card

I gambled and won when I bought an autographed card of Carl Edwards before he played with the Cubs this season.  I didn't do the same with a relic card.  But once he was called up, I took care of that.


This comes from 2016 Gypsy Queen.  I'm always happy when I can get a jersey card with a pinstripe.  I'm also happy when it only cost me a couple bucks. After a year of big bucks Bryant and Schwarber, Carl Edwards is a relief to the wallet.

This gives me 75 relic cards that show the player as a Cub, issued in a year the player played for the Cubs.


Arismendy Alcantara   Mark GraceMike Olt
Moises AlouMark Grudzielanek   Corey Patterson
Javier BaezRich HardenCarlos Pena
Darwin BarneyBrendan HarrisFelix Pie
Francis BeltranKevin HartJuan Pierre
Kris BryantBobby HillMark Prior
Damon BufordRich HillAramis Ramirez
Marlon ByrdTodd HundleyAnthony Rizzo
Andrew CashnerBrett JacksonAddison Russell
Welington CastilloJacque JonesJeff Samardzija
Starlin CastroEric KarrosKyle Schwarber
Hee Seop ChoiDavid KeltonJorge Soler
Tyler ColvinBryan LaHairAlfonso Soriano
Juan CruzJunior LakeSammy Sosa
Ryan DempsterDerrek LeeGeovany Soto
Blake DeWittJon LesterMatt Szczur
Jason DuboisTed LillyRyan Theriot
Jim EdmondsKenny LoftonDarryle Ward
Carl EdwardsGreg MadduxTodd Wellemeyer
Mike FontenotCarlos MarmolRandy Wells
Dexter FowlerSean MarshallRondell White
Kyuji FujikawaGary Matthews, Jr.Jerome Williams
Kosuke FukudomeFred McGriffKerry Wood
Nomar GarciaparraBill MuellerCarlos Zambrano
Matt GarzaJose NievesJulio Zuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment