Monday, March 25, 2024

One For Two With My Gamble

  

I was one for two with my gamble.  I picked up these two autograph cards, anticipating that the two players would become rule followers for my autograph collection.

Jordan Wicks will be part of the starting rotation once the season starts.  As soon as he throws his first pitch in his first game his autograph will follow my rules.

Not as fortunate, Daniel Palencia was sent to AAA Iowa to start the 2024 season.  I did read several complimentary things about him, so hopefully he'll get called up sometime during the year.  If not, I spent five bucks for nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Bullpens tend to have a lot of churn. As long as he doesn't get traded or something, there's a good shot he'll end up pitching for the big club at some point. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the five dollar gamble on Palencia will pay off. Heck, with Steele's injury, Smyly might get moved to the rotation and a relief arm will be needed.

    ReplyDelete