Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Renovations Complete!

 The renovation work at the WW World Headquarters wrapped up yesterday.

I think it turned out well.  

The rest of the flooring went in pretty easily and working around the four doorways wasn't as difficult as I had thought.  The new lighting makes a huge difference.  They are LED panels and they really brighten up the room.  Also helping to brighten things is the new paint color.

While I was at it I also made some changes to the packs display.  I was running out of room for more so I made new shelves that are a foot longer than the originals.  Each foot gives me room for four more packs, so that means I have space for an additional twelve more years.  I also painted the shelves the wall color.  The shelves almost end up hiding in the wall and the packs stand out more.

We're very pleased with the room and look forward to enjoying its use for many years.

10 comments:

  1. That looks fantastic! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All it needs still is an Old Style Mirror advertising the Cubs as well even though it's Mr Cub not Mr Williams whom you like the Seagram's Baseball Legends mirror of Ernie Banks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing the project. I think painting the shelves the same color as the wall was an excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic! Great job! I'm truly jealous of all that open space. It looks so tidy and neat. My office is small and cluttered, but I hope to one day have a room like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Enjoy that room, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a really great job! Looks like you might've found your true calling :)

    ReplyDelete