Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Drop in the Bucket....

....plus another 7,695 drops in the Photobucket.

This has been an ongoing project for the past few weeks, something to do while watch a game on TV (especially since the way the Cubs have been playing, I needed a distraction).

I've been putting all of my Cubs cards up on Photobucket, and yesterday, I finished!

They are all there, from Action Packed to Upper Deck (I need to get some Zenith cards, just so I have a Z!);

from



David Aardsma to



Julio Zueleta.

Now I can check out the collection from anywhere I can get my hands on a computer. I'm cloud computing!

But I can let you see them anytime, too. That
was one on my major motivations for starting the blog in the first place, to share my collection.

So if you are bored and want to know what Paul Popovich's 1972 card looks like, you can

click here and start digging around.

(And if you're lazy and just really wanted to see that Popovich card, click here.)

Enjoy looking behind the curtain!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! You should put a link to this on your sidebar, I know it's a reference I would use in the future.

    ReplyDelete