Monday, December 13, 2010

My Newest Billy Williams Card

I picked this one up a few weeks ago and it set me back all of $5.50. The card is from the Pacific Legends 1990 set. I already had a card, but when I saw this autographed card, I decided to go ahead and watch the auction. I wasn't going to spend too much on an $0.18 card, but there wasn't much going on with the auction and I won it.



So is the autograph real? I found a few cards that I know have authentic autographs. Take a look. His signature seem different on each one, but there are a few consistent features. The W and LL look similar on each one. And they are different that the W and LL on my card. So is my real? You make the call.





1 comment:

  1. That looks legit to me! I have a signed ball and photo from a personal appearance and the B looks right to my eye- great card! -Andy

    ReplyDelete