Tuesday, December 7, 2010

One Final Ron Santo Post

I don't want to over-do it, but I thought I'd show a few more Ron Santo cards from my collection. Most are non-Topps cards, and there is a good chance you may not be familiar with them.



This is the card the Cubs gave out on September 28, 2003, the day Santo's #10 was retired.



The Cubs issued this card in 1999, commemorating their All Century team.





Kelloggs 3D card in 1974 has a picture of Santo on the front, but on the back, it shows that he is on the White Sox.





The Pacific Legends set had two cards of Santo, from 1988 and 1990.



This is from TCMA's 1960's set.



This is a card I made updating Santo's 1969 Topps card.



And we'll finish with this Topps card from 1963. It's Don Landrum's card, but the picture is of Ron Santo.

No comments:

Post a Comment