Monday, December 22, 2014

Decorating For Christmas

The Wrigley Wax World Headquarters is in the basement.  I don't do any Christmas decorating down there.

But upstairs does get decked out.

Mrs. WW enjoys putting out the decorations each year.  We don't go overboard, but keeps things somewhat understated.

 
We've got a manger scene on the hearth.


There's a barn I built that during that gets filled with Christmas knick-knacks.


And of course there is the center piece, the tree.

 


Ornaments include some from when I was a kid and some made by our kids.

But no Christmas tree is complete unless it has (and I bet you know where this is going!)...


...a Cubs ornament, or two...or more!







Fa la la la la, la la Go Cubs!!

2 comments:

  1. Look at all those World Champions ornam....... oh wait. :)

    I'll show myself out now.

    ReplyDelete