Monday, June 8, 2015

2015 Pro Debut Cubs

Today I look at Pro Debut, the set with only a handful of players that actually made their pro debut.  You would think that a set called Pro Debut would be exclusively players that made their pro debut the previous season.

That makes sense.

That is also wrong.

There are nine Cubs prospects in this year's set.  Only three of the nine made their Pro Debut in 2014.  The rest have two or three years of pro experience under their belt.

I guess in order to be accurate, the set should actually be called Pro.

Here are nine pro Cubs:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. My guess is that they had problems fitting "2015 Topps Minor Leaguers Who Are Generally (But Not Necessarily) Prospects" on the wrappers...

    They are pretty nice looking, tho. I need to figure out how invested I want to get in this set.

    ReplyDelete