Saturday, June 6, 2015

Oh Thank Heaven! Some Odds and Ends

A few final thoughts to wrap up a look at the 7-11 coins:

  • There are a total of 28 Cubs coins over the eight years.
  • Almost half, twelve of the 28, came from one year, 1987.
  • The coins don't seem to have the cracking problem found with the Kelloggs 3D cards
  • The coins fit nicely into 12-pocket sheets
  • With just a couple exceptions, the coins were easy to find and easy on the wallet
  • All this 7-11 blogging has given me a craving for a Slurpee but the nearest 7-11 store is almost 30 miles from my house....and I'm not going to get a fake Slurpee that some of the other convenience stores are selling.
Here's a final look at all 28 Cubs coins:




2 comments:

  1. Ozzie Guillen keeps popping up. You need to have a stern discussion with your scanner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't even have any 7-11's in Idaho anymore. If I want a Slurpee I have to go all the way to Utah. I love Slurpees, but not enough to drive that far.

    ReplyDelete